1. INTRODUCTION touristinmontenegro.com is part of company In Montenegro LTD and the travel agency - In Montenegro travel. Head office is in Totosi 1, 85360 Ulcinj, Montenegro. In-booking provides accommodation by making reservations on behalf of the owner and for his account. Agency insures accommodation according to information available on site www.touristinmontenegro.com , except in case of special conditions like wars, strikes, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, sanitary disruptions, restrictions by local authorities, and the like.)
2. BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT Booking inquiries for accommodation are sent electronically by filling the online form on our site www.touristinmontenegro.com Reservation is possible only by paying the pre-reservation amount (deposit) or the entire amount to our agency before arrival. Pre-reservation amount can be from 10% to 50%. After we receive the deposit or the entire amount we will send you the confirmation of reservation and the voucher that consists details of the arrangement (details of the host, guests details, date of arrival and departure and also other services that guest has paid).
3. RESIDENCE TAX Residence tax or in some sources known as local tax, is paid additionaly upon arrival and the amount depends on the accommodation place. This tax usually costs maximum 1,00 € daily per person and also depends on the age of the guests and time of accommodation. Children up to 18 years have discount 50%, while children under 12 years don't pay tax. The exact cost of tax depends on the destination and the time of accommodation.
4. ACCOMMODATION UNIT PRICE The prices are notified along with every accommodation unit that include: daily rent, bed linen, equipped kitchen (except when you rent a room without use of kitchen) with necessary dishes and utensils, use of water, electricity and gas. Additional services are not included in the price like breakfast or renting a boat unless it is mentioned on the pageof accommodation on the price list, and should be paid separately. Prices are formed in Euro and approved by the owner of the accommodation unit who has a right to change them. All prices are specified for a stay longer than three nights. If staying less than four nights price is higher 30%. If the prices of units change after guest made an inquiry and before the deposit payment, the agency is required to inform the guest of the change. For guests who paid the deposit amount, the agency guarantees that the rest of the amount will be paid based on the calculation on which guest had made the reservation.
5. SERVICE DESCRIPTION The accommodation units are described by the official categorization of the local tourist organization, or in some cases if theaccommodation are not officialy categorized, we as intermediary have the right to give the rate, in order the guest to kow aproximately what te excpect. Owner is obliged to put the given categorization on a visible place. Service standards of the accommodation, food and other of specific countries and places are not comparable. Every guest should arrive into a clean and tidy accommodation unit with clean bed linen. For guests who stay longer than one week will get bed linen changed and new towels for use. Guests arrive to accommodation unit after 14.00 h and on the departure day guests leave the accommodation unit before 10.00 h. Guests receive the keys of the unit from the owner itself agency representative.
6. AGENCY'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION Agency can change or even cancel the reservation of accommodation if before or during vacation unexpected circumstances occur that can not be avoided. Agency then with the help of the owner should offer the guest alternative accommodation while the change can be done only by the guest's approval. Offered alternative accommodation should be the same or higher category from the reserved accommodation category. The difference in price between the reserved accommodation and alternative accommodation will be covered by the agency. If it is not possible to find the alternative accommodation the agency has to return the whole paid reservation amount.
7. GUEST'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION If the guest wants to cancel the accommodation that he has reserved, he has to do it with e-mail, fax or ordinary mail. Upon receiving the notification the agency puts regulations for the calculation of cancellation charges:
- for a cancellation up to 29 days before starting the accommodation service the agency on behalf of the owner charges 30% of the total price of arrangement.
- for a cancellation from 28 to 15 days before starting the accommodation service the agency on behalf of the owner charges 60% of the total price of arrangement.
- for a cancellation from 14 to 8 days before starting the accommodation service the agency on behalf of the owner charges 80% of the total price of arrangement.
- for a cancellation from 7 to 0 days before starting the accommodation service the agency on behalf of the owner charges 100% of the total price of arrangement. If the guest doesn't appear at the destination or cancels the accommodation arrangement on its beginning, the agency charges the entire amount. There is always a possibility that guest finds an alternative user for the same reservation. When the exact amount is determined, the agency makes the refund payment to the guest's gyro account number or foreign account at the agency's expense.
8. AGENCY'S AND OWNER'S OBLIGATIONS The agency's obligation is to take care of carrying out the services having on mind the choice of owner's services and care about the rights and interests of the guest according to good habits in tourism. The owner is obliged to insure that the guest gets all reserved and payed services. Therefore he is responsible to the guest for non-fulfillment of the services or part of the services the guest paid for.
9. GUEST’S OBLIGATIONS Guest has an obligation to: • own a valid passport • respect customs and foreign regulations of the Republic of Montenegro • follow the home rules of the reserved accommodation unit and cooperate with the owner and agency in good intention • pay the costs for any caused damage in the unit • show the host the voucher with the correct number of persons and type of services that should be provided upon arrival Guest takes the responsibility for all possible costs in case of not respecting mentioned obligations.
10. LUGGAGE The agency is not responsible for the damaged, stolen or lost luggage in the accommodation unit.
11. TRAVEL INSURANCE Our prices don’t include travel insurance of travel risk. For any travel you can ask for insurance and can be arranged through our agency.
12. RESOLVING COMPLAINTS Guest has right to ask for adequate compensation for not received paid services. On request the guest must enclose a written objection. Complaints procedure: • the guest must inform the owner and agency upon arrival if he is not satisfied with the accommodation unit condition. The guest has to cooperate with the agency and the owner in order to resolve problems. If the complaint is justified and the owner's service is not satisfying, the agency will try everything that the guest receives except able solution equal to paid service to the owner.
The agency and the owner must not provide the guest with the alternative accommodation of lower category.
- if the guest leaves on his own the accommodation unit and finds another accommodation and in that way doesn't offer a chance to agency to resolve the problem he has no right to ask the refund or compensation for damage.
- the guest has to not later than 8 days upon return from trip send a written complaint (with the report signed by the owner and eventual caused expenses) to the agency. The agency has to solve the complaint within 14 days of the complaint receipt. The guest renounce of any mediation of other person, court institution or giving information to media until the agency resolves the issue. This excludes the guest's right to non-material damages.
The agency will take into consideration only properly filled complaints received within 14 days.
13. ARBITRATION If the guest is not satisfied with the solution that had made the agency he has a right to take the issue to court jurisdiction in Podgorica. 14. NOTICE By making the advance payment or paying the entire arrangement amount the guest accepts these general terms and conditions source: